Pages

August 31, 2012

2012 Dystopia Book Challenge (Finish)






This looks like fun.


Levels:

1-3 Dystopia Books read in 2012:  beginner

4-6 Dystopia Books read in 2012:  Intermediate Post World Trainee

7-10 Dystopia Books read in 2012:  Leader of Your District

11+ Dystopia Books read in 2012:  SURVIVOR!

  

Well, I'm already a survivor because I've read more than 11 dystopian books. If I find time to read some more, then I would update this. If not, that's all the dystopian that I can stomach this year. Some of these books give me nightmares.


1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. Gone by Michael Grant
5. Fear by Michael Grant
6. Hunger by Michael Grant
7. Lies by Michael Grant
8. Plague by Michael Grant
9. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
10. Hollowmen by Amanda Hocking
11. This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
12. The Selection by Kiera Cass
13. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
14. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
15. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
16. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
17. The Scorch Trial by James Dashner
18. The Death Cure by James Dashner
19. The Pledge by Kimberley Derting

No comments:

Post a Comment