Pages

August 28, 2012

#1 Royalty? Well, as yellow as you can get.

Ever heard of www.blogthatshoes.com. Well, I fell in love with that blog. Since people often says that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I guess, what the heck. :p

By the way Cinderella is proof that shoes can change  your life


Well, I found this shoe when I went to a grocery store and a friend of Ezan was there. That is her fabulicious shoes. I can't help but snapping a pic. They look a lot like Malaysian colour in the Olympics though. Did you know that our colour was criticised and was said to be the worst combination of colour ever because the two striking colours clash.

FYI, Ezan is my housemate.

1 comment:

  1. ehh smart lahh kasut tuu... worst clour combination for the baju olympic.. but not for the shoes ..me likeyy~

    ReplyDelete