Pages

September 1, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


I know that I'm doing more than 1 challenge this year and I may not be able to complete them all. I'm just doing this for the heck of it. Anyone interested to join, just click the logo above for details. It's the same for any other challenges on my blog, just click the pic.

The Levels:
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
 

I'm aiming for level III and here's my list of books. Books that have been read will have a smiley on the side.

1. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder :)
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner :)
3. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa :)
4.The Iron King by Julie Kagawa :)
6. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins :)
7. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin :)
8. Graceling by Kristin Cashore :)
9. Fire by Kristin Cashore
10. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
11. Anna and The French Kiss
12. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson :)
13. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky :)
14. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter :)
15. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
16. An Abundance of Katherines by John Greene :)
17. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment