Pages

August 29, 2012

When I'm Swamp

I'm a messy person. If you don't believe me, ask all my previous dormmates, roommates and housemates who tolerate me enough all this years.

The problem is, I know it looks unsightly but I myself know exactly where everything is.

That's what I said. My friends would disagree thought. It's actually them who know where my stuff is. I tend to forget them. I often misplaced my wallet, keys and phone. It was up to them to  point them out to me or sometime we even clean up the whole dorm to find only 1 lost item.

Wellllllllllllllllllll, living in a hostel , make that several hostels, taught me how to be more organised. Mostly. Most of the time. Oh, all right, whenever  I see my place resembles a pig sty rather than an actual bed.

I'm skirting away from the topic aren't I. Madam Laily would be so dissapointed in me. She would strip me bare and humiliate me. Nah, she ain't that evil. Only when she's pregnant with that evil Batrisha of hers. (If you're reading this ma'am, I think you're actually the best writing teacher... ever! I'm just lazy).



Just take a look at this pics. This was my previous room in UiTM Kuantan for Semester 2. I won't show my bunk bed though. It's just beside the table. JSYK, my table is on the right. it's next to my bed. I got the bottom one. Yay me. The room is miniscule though.

What I actually wanna say is, whenever I have assignments, my table would look like  that. Afterwards, it would be straightened out immediately Why? I sometimes suffer from OCD and I would like seeing my stuff neat and tidy. Normally, I suffered from ADD and Peter Pan Syndrome.

I did my Math homework just now. My place look horrid. I haven't bought a chair so, the floor suddenly look extra comfy.


Since the assignment torture is over with, the place is spiffy clean. I'd managed to sweep everything so now I'm off to bed.

This stuff down here actually motivates me to finish my homework when in UiTM. Since I like to notify myself with sticky notes about things I gotta do, my cork board is always full. My strategy was, draw a nice pic with a quote on the back. Voila. Homework's done earlier for the sake of clear board.



No comments:

Post a Comment