Pages

March 30, 2012

Made Me Smile :3


I smile frequently, usually. I thought reading joke books and surrendering my soul to 9gag would at least tickle my funny bone. Unfortunately, I have become expectedly bored. I've been tampering with this new-found site on tumblr. It's called The Final Sentence. As you can see above, that is the first post that had been contributed by me. Me, moi, watashi or any other form of me in any language.

The fact that I'm happy is there are hundreds of submission by everyone around the world and I admittedly, submitted that about 2 weeks ago. It has taken that long for my post to show up. o.O

The site is actually recording all work of literature, English ones that is. They are collecting the final sentence of each English book in the world. I wanted all of my personal library to be in there. But, I can only send one submission per week since they said and I quoted "there's too much traffic in our inbox".

Anyway, all of you are welcome to share the books that you have read on that site. Get on tumblr and submit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment