Pages

March 27, 2012

Indescribable

I feel like rolling around in a field of flowers. Those poisonous poppies in Wizard of Oz sounds kinda nice. I could simply escape the world. (sigh)


I'm trying to delude myself that planning for my future is not important. I guess comic books finally have their purposes in life.


I filled up the form for upu etc, but I still think nothing of them. I even chose law for God sake. What is wrong with me? Now if I get that program, I have to memorise all the act and stuff. I also have to be extremely hardworking to past all the exams.


Although there are several (well most) of my favourite tv shows are about lawyers, it might have awed me a bit. Well, who wouldn't? They are incredible, like Kate from Fairly Legal. Mike Ross from the newest hit series from Diva (Suits, season 1) is downright amazing. I'm fawning over him right now.


Oh-kay, I'm going astray, the point is, I can't make up my mind. i don't know what to be..................
Ooh, that reminds me of a song


You can't make up your mind (mind2)
Please don't waste my time (time2)

Hmmm, I don't really remember the lyrics nor the singer. Normally, I would sing then I'll remember but, its the dead of the night so I can't possibly do that right now. Can't I?

Yeah.. I've gone astray again. I don't think I'm capable to reconstruct my whole writing since I'm distracted.

Lets just recap the day shall we. 
  • I learned how to remove those icky black stuff from prawns. Yay me. 
  • Get to spend time with my dad by helping him with that... sorry ma, its not that I don't love you, I just found him less patronizing to talk to. Always have, and always will.
  • chores... blerrgghhh
  • oh, and discover a new series which I talk about above. Suits. *squeal
  • Trying to download whole season 1 of Suits. Trying being the keyword here because I have no freaking idea on what I am doing.
Its late, I think I would get some shut eye and just let torrent do its magic... Sorry for being dull, but its just me.

P/S: I found a new quote :D

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see and none of what you remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment