Pages

March 14, 2012

Meaningless

tʊdeɪ wəz ɒsəm
dɪziː wɪf dɪz stɑːf
θæŋk gɒd ɪts ɒvə


Can you guys read that? That was my fb status... 

Well, since some of you take TESL, of course you can.
I just dunno what to do right now.
Don't get me wrong, there's still a week till exam is over.

 

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh


I'm saying that even if I actually look like this right now

 

I'm already done with tumblr, 9gag, twitter and lolhappens today.
Nothing seems to fill up the hole in my heart right now
I dunno what I want,
what I need.
I think I'm stressed
People say to ease stress is to realise that you have them first.
Well, Mr Stress, I know you're here, just get the hell away from me
I got Literature Test tomorrow
I need to read the freaking book.
Maybe a nap would help?
This is not what I really want to write actually but bear with me.
Tired for no reason. FML



No comments:

Post a Comment