Pages

March 29, 2012

My Oh-So-Fabulous Cooking Skill

Well, today I bake a bread. Remember the dough from yesterday? I did something that I'm not sure right or wrong but my hunch said its wrong. Any-who, the bread turned out wonderfully  wrong. Here are pictures as proofs.




Caption: The picture is actually upside down and is held on by a stick. But its actually how the bread should have looked like, upright.

That my friends is the bed that I bake. Only one tiny bun and I messed up. I think it's because I put it in the freezer overnight before baking. Or maybe because I did not even know the temperature nor the time I was supposed to bake it. Alas, there are so many possibilities.

 I am not bummed with how it turned out. It is my first try. I'm actually cursing my cooking skills. I know its been months that I set foot in the kitchen but what saddened me is how bad lack of practice made me.

Today I cooked dinner. Yeah, Papa's not around so I get to cook. I decided to make spaghetti which is one of my favourite (and able to cook) dish. When I taste the gravy without the Vermicelli (err, I think its thin spaghetti), it was awesome and drool worthy. But... when its time to devour the whole thing, it tasted weird. its as if everything is missing. The flavour, the meat and vegetables inside, all seems to disappear... :(



I am so frustrated over THAT. I guess I need to practice more or all my dishes would be tasteless. >,<




No comments:

Post a Comment