Pages

March 27, 2012

Peeta- The Hunger Games

I said I would write more didn't I?

Well, today, the only remarkable thing that I did was making bread dough.
Its fairly easy.
Just add flour, water, yeast, sugar and salt.
Then knead them,
leave it for a while
then knead it again.

Unfortunately, I'm no Peeta who can bake and is one of his passion. Its almost morning and the dough remains unbaked. I guess my short attention span causes this disgrace of laziness. Perhaps the fact that I do not no how to work the oven also contributes to the lack of desire to see the bread to be crisply done.

I'm forcing my butt to get out of bed to pray then get back in it to sleep. Its hard to stay away from my lappy though. Its like its glued to me or something. 

As they say, to wake up early, one must sleep early. But.......... one does not simply sleep early when there's internet connection. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment