Pages

February 4, 2012

Taman Gelora

I woke up at 7 today. I know, I know, my Subuh isn't exactly early huh? Well, at least its earlier than the usual. It is the weekend anyway. Well, me and Sya went jogging today. Not really the whole jog and sweat but just walking around the park. Its fun since we get to let ourselves forget about homeworks and whatnot.

I missed going to Kuala Gandah to watch the elephants and also to go to Chenor to dote the Qurans but I'm still happy because my mummy's coming today.

Oh yeah, about the jog. It was kinda hard to start (we didn't though) but we choose to take baby steps. Haha :D

We did do the jump rope thingy though. I managed to do 100. Yay for me. Sya said, don't exercise to get thinner but to get fitter. I can't say I don't agree but to be thin is a plus. We just got back and guess what, I fell superb. If I didn't go out today, i believe that I would still be in my bed, wasting the day away......

No comments:

Post a Comment