Pages

February 4, 2012

Syamim's Birthday

It's Mim's birthday today. I was simply browsing on fb and then saw her name on the birthday list. I wished on her wall and lo and behold. She'd liked it and reply back. She even asked for pressies. OMG.

Its kinda funny because sometimes people just accepted the wish and let it be, but I guess her way is better.
I tried to draw a present on the comment but it was hard. I even googled for emoticons to send to her but I failed miserably.  In the end I settled for paint. You know, the application on all (well, i think its all) computer which some people think is too childish to use. I drew presents and scribbled a message. Thank God she liked it. Yay. :)


This is it. I'm giving up on homework tonight, erm I mean morning. Well good night. I can't say good morning yet. Ttfn. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment