Pages

February 4, 2012

Out With The Girls

We're suppose to have a replacement class today at 3pm but (thank God), Mr Nawy suddenly got an epiphany to cancel it.  As good students that we know we are, we immediately took that chance to go out.

Oh Yeah!!!

I know that we have bunches (heaps really) of homework to do but we're tired of being cooped up in order to finish our assignment so went out to ECM. It was awesome since I get to walk around with Sha (syaschumie to those whose confused). Mai, Byqie and Wawa went to was Kum-kum ghost or something at the movie. *shrugs

Sha and me went to loads of shoe stores, clothes and lastly stopped at carrefour. We bought a jumping rope each. It's not like we're gonna use it much but a motivation doesn't hurt anyone. After the others came back we roam around EC some more.

Then, we fooled around at F.O.S and Brands Outlet. The scribbled tees were tempting but I bought a shawl instead. Its grey and pink but its kinda cute. Imma try wearing a shawl. :3

When we're done and finally dragged our feet to go back, Nana texted us to help her buy a muffin and a candle. Suprise2, it's Joey's birthday. And that's just what we did.

She's staying overnight at TC so I'm at Sha's room, trying to finish my TED. Trying is the key word here ladies and gents. When a girl got an internet connection,  all is lost.

All I'm saying here, Imma leave now and come back tomorrow because the assignment is screaming for my name, although the bed is whispering sweet nothings to my ear and tempting me to lay in her right this instance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment