Pages

February 8, 2012

Anger Management

Its the time of month again, where my emotion gets the best of me. I'm hungry and I'm tired, so I'm royally pissed.
Yeah, I know, a minute of anger is 60 second of my peaceful time is lost. I just can't help it. I spent the whole, entire day doing that essay. That's why I felt remorse when I checked others essay, because I know how they feel when everything being dissected and examined. i know I'm not that good, my grammar is destroyed but at least be precise when you check. Recheck even. Don't simply think that you are right and others are wrong (because bitch, some of my essay is right).

Oh yeah, I had a headache checking one of my friend's essay. It was horrible. Again I emphasised on the hormonal disorder today. Sumimasen..


No comments:

Post a Comment