Pages

February 7, 2012

Shoes!!!



Hullo2. I'm extremely happy because my Basic Principle assignment is finished. Btw, do you like my new shoes? I just bought it approximately a week ago. Well, today Mr Nawy a.k.a the one who gave us that dratted assignment compliment my shoe. I thought it was real but it turned out he said me and Kimi should switch places, since well, I'd do better as a guy.

After saying that this shoe is cool and could be worn by both guys and girls, I just realised that I don't really care. I was a tomboy during my childhood, adolescence and maybe still am right now. What matters most is I'm comfortable with who I am.

If you think this shoe defined me, think again. below is my shoe for annual dinner. *drum-roll please......



Well, what do you guys think? Cute? Haha, even if you don't like it I do... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment