Pages

September 11, 2013

Review: Switched at Birth Ep.2: American Gothic



It's hard when two families are being thrown together, sharing a backyard together. Separate home, mind you, but still in close vicinity. It's just that when both wanted to assert authorities, it's almost impossible to not fight.

At the end of the episode, I guess they understood that they wanted to get to know each others' daughters, not co-parenting.

What I especially like about this episode from Bailey's side is graffiti. It's cool to know that you actually need a template for a good graffiti. I used to think that they have super amazing talents that I can't possibly ever compete. Apart from that, I learned that you can't cover other people's graffiti unless it's a poster or already peeling and/or damaged. It's kinda disrespectful. It's nicer if you 'answer' the art. As in respond to it with your own. I'm not exactly promoting the 'defacing of public properties' as the authorities might like to call it. But, if there is an abandoned building that needs prettying up, go ahead. It's not like the art is cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment