Pages

September 12, 2013

Review: Heartstrings Ep.1: Accidentally Meeting You



I have commitment issues. I never could complete anything. So, that's why, today, I'm reviewing a new drama.

I have been wanting to watch this Kdrama since forever but shied away from it because some people said its no good. Screw people.. I watched it.. and it was good. Since when have I ever said anything is bad anyway? There's always a redeeming quality.

Have you guys ever realised, when watching any Kdrama, the part that is significant about it is the music, or I think people call it OST. I love them, especially when they turn original songs into instrumental ones. Don't get me wrong, I'm no expert on music, I can't even read music notes.

So, this is why, what I'm going to comment isn't supposed to be taken to heart. I listen and I feel, then I blurt them out. It's not from some talented music critics.

What I've written while watching episode 1:

it's cute seeing the use the same melody using traditional and then modern  instrument. and then mashing them.
i looked it up, it was carmen fantasy.
but their mix, kinda slow at first, like plucking a guitar.... and then using rock-ish style mostly using electric guitar. i like their version better than the one with violin and piano. in my opinion, using a violin make it sound so...... melancholic. theirs are more energetic.
i'm comparing it with Lucia Luque and Mauro Bertoli 's duet..
okay.. by the band name stupid is ridiculous
bcz when the crowd ic chanting.. stupid, stupid.... it sound... well, stupid


 Okay, that was what I felt about the music.

Criticizing a characters is what I love to do best. Lee Sun or whatever Yong Hwa's name in the episode was obnoxious. He was made to be so,,, I know. But, he was. Everything else is easily pardoned, because, hey, we're human.

But, a thing that we're mere mortal should bear in mind is that punctuality is key. We are not taught to let people wait for us. If we need to be somewhere else, or some emergency come up, do our best to tell them about it prior to engagement. If we are late for some appointment, tell them. It's okay to face the wrath of a she-demon, at least you'd fulfilled your obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment