Pages

November 23, 2012

Trust. Truth. Lies.

I'm actually in the middle of drawing the anatomy of a human body but I just finished reading an article by Obefiend. In the article, he talks about how Hitler shouldn't be viewed as a hero in the Muslim world as he kills the Jews. He was severely bashed in the comment section. Malaysian truly can't keep their opinion to themselves. Calm down people, it's his blog. You don't like what you read? Buzz off. I don't think you can write any article that is worth reading.

Anyways, history is written by those who won. If you don't believe this, let's look at our own history shall we. We say that all those unsung heroes like Tok Janggut and the gang are in fact heroes. The saviour of our country, brave, brave people.They all deserve a pat in the back. Unfortunately, I don't think the British viewed them as such. If I remember correctly, they were all insistent on putting their heads at the gallows, saying that those 'heroes' disturb their charity work of making Tanah Melayu as a civilised country.

As a Malaysian, I would obviously sided with my other comrades that British is definitely wrong. i would say that at the time, we already have our own system. They say we are incompetent but they're forgetting that we have the best ports at the time and great rulers. We were rich enough. They say we were uncivilised because we did not practice the same religion ad system that they have. This shows that opinions that people have about something is different. we can't know for sure what happens because there's no such thing as an unbiased writer. we are human, so we would always side with someone. Sometimes it's beneficial, sometimes we were influenced by them. We cannot just dismissed something because we say that is untrue.

What I'm saying here is just try to respect people's opinion. I know truth is not a democracy but people kept debating on little stuff. I can't help it that I'm too liberal. I often questioned religion and history. Nothings absolute and things are mostly man-made. I mean, they can alter the bible easily, what makes you think they won't do the same to history. Some says faith is believing something without proof.

A hilarious thing about human:
When we say that there's God, people easily said they believe Him.
When we say the paint is wet, they'll have to touch it first to be sure.

Click Here to go to the article that I've read earlier. It's the misconception on how Hitler killing Jews will benefit the Arabs. Take it with a pinch of salt. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment