Pages

May 14, 2012

Recycling

This is sad actually. I've been googling for recycling bins or place to recycle stuff in Terengganu. I know that RD Papers is in Kuala Terengganu but it is a recycling centre. What I need are recycling bins. It is hard for me to gather all of my recycling items to the city. It's like 100++ kilometres away from home. Are you saying that I should waste that much petrol to recycle? I wouldn't mind if it is only half an hour away or something but a 2 hour drive is not something I'm excited of.

Come on!!! The 3R campaign was in effect on 2nd of December 2000.

 

Every year, 11 November is supposed to be the National Recycling Day. I bet all of you do not no that, don't you? Heck, even I do not know about it until today.

When I was in Kuantan, there was recycling bins at the gas station and my college as well. Here, I see people throw away trash easily. Many people said that we need to educate Malaysian on how to recycle. Maybe we have enough of education, it is actually time for action.

Well, enough of the gloom and doom. Here are some pictures of other countries' recycling bins. Some are cute and some are way better than us. Although some look dysfunctional, at least they have them.

Singapore:
           


England:
    

Spain:

    

Mexico:

  

Egypt:



Istanbul:



Are you not amuse with my research.......

No comments:

Post a Comment