Pages

May 8, 2012

Kidnapping an Archy Student's Blog Post


It's raining and I'm suppose to be off the net but I stumbled upon an archy student's blog and I found her sort-of quiz. http://maliharamlan.blogspot.com   <--- this is the blog. :3
Being a good kid and all I put the link so it ain't considered plagiarism.. hehe.


When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, what's the first thing you say?
 I don't say anything to myself when  I look in the mirror. :p

How much cash do you have on you?
RM50. I'm broke


What is your main ring tone on your phone?
What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction


What shirt are you wearing?
My black PDO tee

What's a saying that you say a lot?
hmmm, I don't know

Do you like someone?
Right now? No.


The last song you listened to?
Coming Home- Skylar Grey

Ever been in a car crash?
Yup.  When I was in primary school. We hit a cow. I think it die after that. :(

Do you have any phobias?
Nope. But I have a fear. People shouldn't know about it 'cause it scared me. haha

When did you fall in love for the first time?
I have crushes but never love.

Who Is Your Longest Friend & How Long?
Erm friend.. Nur Iffa Amalina Soberi. I've known her since little. But... we're not close although we chatted sometimes on FB. :)


Who are you going to ask out next?
My mum perhaps. 'Cause she wanna go to KT tomorrow so I wanna come with.


When was the last time you laughed hard?
I dunno, a few days before when watching a Japanese drama.

Who will be the one you always have fun with?
My bros. They're annoying as hell but they're sometimes fun to be around.


Who was the last person that told you he/she love you?
Haha. That's easy. My mum, my bro. They say I love you to me everyday. (well, not all of my bro)


What was the first thing you thought when you woke up yesterday morning?
Waaah. It's late
Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Yup. 

Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
Told ya I have crushes. So a walk at the beach ain't considered a date.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Definitely chocolate. Yummy. :d


Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Nobody. Unless it's really, really bad, I'll call anyone I'm close to at that time. As hard it is for me to admit it, I have nobody who really knows  me and been friends with me for a long time.

After taking that survey-quiz or something. I realise that I don't really know myself. The answers won't pop out immediately. That sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment