Pages

April 8, 2012

Freaky

Do you know how scary it is being alone? Every single innocent sound made, manipulated by our brain to be the most terrifying nightmare. This is what happen when you are all alone in campus.

I just arrived at Padang Lalang a few hours ago. Since the compound is empty, I just deposited my luggage and off I go to Megamall. I bought some food for Mumil and fed him already. Qiqi's here and that is a relief because I'm absolutely afraid to go and stay in my room alone. I would rather sleep down here in the dining hall rather than my room. By the way, I'm staying in room 210 because my old room is further up and I don't think I could sleep when I know that the hallway is empty as well as all the room there. When I think about it again, the whole entire block is empty and I'm occupying the heart of it. Waaaa, somebody, please come! I should have come here tomorrow and save all this unnecessary fear for later.

It is safe to say, I'm going to sleep early and not going to care if anyone came knocking. o.O


No comments:

Post a Comment