Pages

December 31, 2012

ばか

I can't believe I just spent almost two hours doing nonsensical things when I could've continue finishing those 50 journal entries. *dying*

I shouldn't even be on this blog. The temptation is killing me....

I actually just finished dinner at almost 11 and its now 12.30. It seems that only 1 and a half hour had past.

At first, all I did was took this pictures


It was supposed to be inspirational to me, to keep doing those journal. There's about 41 to go. So, I wanted to post it on this blog. However, I stumbled upon Nina's entry. *drumrole please...*
She talked about how she have better things to do, yada yada, and one of it is to install an Arabic keyboard to her lappy. I just couldn't resist. I googled and learned how to properly use the keyboard for both Arabic and Japanese. I didn't really pay much attention to the Arabic since they use a completely different set on the keyboard. I have to relabel my keyboard if I want to properly type in Arabic or Jawi.

For the Japanese, I learn how to write for katakana and hiragana. I learned about the toggle keys to switch between the two, and also to switch between languages. Like so..。にほんご I actually just wrote Nihon-go. ~^O^~

I'm quite happy even though I may have to pull an all nighter tonight. This is all just a late night musing. Sorry for all of you who have to put up with my crap all the time. I wanna post more reviews for books, but i just either keep jumping from one unfinished book to another or I don't have any idea (yet) to tell you how I feel about a particular book.

This week might not be possible with the amount of exam and workload that I have. Urgghh, new year or not, the show must go on. Typical.

Well, おやすみ みな さん

No comments:

Post a Comment